Wednesday 23 December 2009

My A4 tech Headset... needed more Juice ^^

I was looking around for a cheap headset that i could use for games, i didnt want to buy those heavily priced Razer or Siberia headsets with Sound cards built it cuz its just too freaking expensive! Then i found an A4 tech Headset, looks cool, and its cheap (say around 25$) but when i tested it, the sound quality and volume was...sad and it was not usable... I didnt have a sound card on my desktop which was one of the reason i think... My bad. Compared to those high end headsets, mine was puny :p however, i made full use of what i have.

Looked around and found a USB sound card thingy, so put it together with the headset, and it gave off pretty good sounds and now my Headset is now USABLE again! Its a pretty good alternative to heavy duty expensive headsets (eg. Razer or Steelseries headsets). If you're not fussy that is :p (call me cheap call me lame, but dont forget, also call me satisfied) Here are some pix ^^



The headset (with Mic) and the USB sound adapter

The USB Sound adapter

Regards,

Dg-cribb

0 comments: