Wednesday 20 January 2010

Making a cheap desktop

Hello again,

The past few weeks ive been pondering on how to get the cheapest desktop for my dad, and believe it or not... he knows lag when he feels it, thus i feel guilty and decide to replace the laptop i left for him to a desktop. Heuahuaeh but the problem is, he dont play games :p so just get him a decent cheap but fast Desktop. Rite? heres the catch... wherE?
Exactly! so i went to PCM kiulap and asked... they could get it down to $629 which is pretty cheap, but i really want to look for other options... and in Brunei memang payah. The TFF Rig is cheap for a gaming laptop and if u google up on the parts they put in my rig... its jaw dropping? heauhuaehuaeh anyways back to the Desktop for my Dad. I tried going to other places... but so few shops sell barebone desktops...all of them are ready made, ill try other shops nanti. however, theres this one shop i could get it cheap therefore im thinking of making desktops to alternatives to my laptop business ^^
So if any of you want to get insanely cheap desktops u can either get the TFF Rig for gaming or ask me for a quote. DO visit the TFF Forums at http://fragfactory.net and go to the Tff Store Thread for quotes on TFF rigs :p
Regards,
Dg-Cribb - the difference between u and me...is that u spent money for Mad rigs... ^^

0 comments: